Thank you for scheduling an appointment at Fantastic Sams.
As you are probably aware, until further notice we are not operating as usual. The following are important guidelines that must be followed. Please take a moment to review these before your visit. Thank you.
State Issued Guidelines : Please Read
- Appointments Only. We are sorry, but no walk-ins until restrictions are lifted.
- Only 3 Guests at One Time. Our door is locked to enforce this rule, and will only be unlocked to allow scheduled guests in for their appointment.
- Schedule Your Visit. Go to our website and select Book Appointment.
- Please Be Healthy. We will take your temperature at the start of your visit. If you are over the CDC guideline of 100.4 F we will ask you to be tested for COVID-19 before rescheduling.
- Wear a Mask. If you do not have one, we will sell you one for $1.00. This must be worn.
- Children Must Be Old Enough to Be Unaccompanied. No exceptions.
- Please have clean, dry hair for your appointment.
- Services Allowed: haircuts, colors, eyebrow waxing and hair treatments.
- Services Not Allowed: facial waxing (lip, cheek) and mustache/beard trims.
- When you arrive at the salon, please wait in your vehicle or outside.
- We will text you – or use other means – to let you know when your stylist is ready for you. You will be let into the salon.
- Our team will provide you with a mask if you do not have one.
- Your temperature will be checked using a contactless thermometer. If over 100.4 F we will ask that you be tested for COVID-19 before rescheduling.
- Your must sign a release. You can do this now – by clicking on “RELEASE” – or we can assist you in the salon. We will have paper copied for guests not comfortable with signing online.
- Your stylist has sterilized all tools prior to your visit.
- We ask that you pay for your service with a credit / debit card, so we can minimize cash handling.
Thank you for helping us maintain a safe & positive salon experience for you and our team!