What You Need to Know About Our Hair Extensions
We are excited to introduce hair extensions for volume (or a pop of color, or both)!
How Are Our Extensions Different? In many ways they are the same as any extension you would expect to receive from any great salon. The key difference is speed. For some applications (with just a few panels of hair) we can perform ‘same-day’ applications. For others requiring more hair panels we will try to have them ready for application with one to two weeks. Your stylist will consult and find the best, fastest solution to meet your needs.
If we have the hair you want in stock, you can pick your extension, have it applied and be on your way in less than 30 minutes (for many services. Some take longer)!
Want a quick splash of color but don’t want to have actual color applied to your hair? Pick from our exciting line of fashion shade extensions! You can be ready to wow that same day! Always wished you had fuller hair? No problem! We’ll have you ready in minutes to show off your new look.
What do you need to know about our proprietary Hair Extensions?
- Real, high quality hair (only the best cuticle-intact Remy hair)
- Tape-In application
- Re-usable up to 3 times (each application can last up to 6-8 weeks, which coincides perfectly with your existing cut and color maintenance)
- Hair quality is warrantied
- Hair is thin and light and has an incredibly natural feel that really compliments
- Extensions will not damage your own hair
- We have 25 rich, beautiful colors, and can even create your own special color using our in-house Redken and Pulp Riot color lines (coloring extensions does void the warranty though)
- Our tape is medical grade that is latex free, safe, comfortable and undetectable in your natural hair
- You can work out, swim & sweat with your new extensions
Click on your favorite salon to find availability for Hair Extension consultation or application.
Inver Grove Heights Hair Extensions